With Thor’s history deeply rooted in motocross, one of our favorite times of year is when the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Series starts. This year, we wanted to see how YOU showed your Thor pride during the motocross season. Get creative, have fun, and show your Thor pride all summer long!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Join Instagram
2. Follow us on instagram @thormxofficial
3. Take your best pic and tag us @thormxofficial and #thoratthenationals
4. Every “THORsday” following a round of the 2013 Nationals, we will pick our favorite photo with these tags and reward it’s creativity with a jersey autographed by one of our Thor athletes. So before, during, and after a National weekend, make sure you get those creative juices flowing! We’ll open the photo submission period the Friday before a round and take entries until that following Monday.
5. Didn’t win for Hangtown? We’ll pick a winner for every round! Plus any and all entrants regardless of submission time will be automatically entered to win the grand prize at the end of the series: a VERGE HELMET.
[instapress userid=”thormxofficial” piccount=”36″ size=”90″]
THOR INSTAGRAM CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERNS ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LOCATED ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. Failure to comply with these Rules AND THE TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK rules, policies and procedures will void A PARTICIPANT’S entry.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
The sponsor of the Contest is ThorMX, 2040 Gillespie Way, El Cajon, California 92020 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is subject to these Rules and by entering, all participants or their parents or legal guardians for those participants between the ages of 13 and 18 agree to be bound by these Rules. Certain restrictions may apply.
A PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18 AND ENTERING THE CONTEST WITH PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREEING TO THESE RULES FOR THE BENEFIT OF A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER ENTRY IN THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LEGAL LIABILITY THAT HE OR SHE MAY INCUR.
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 States of the United States. Void in Puerto Rico, other United States territories, outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. To be eligible, a participant must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, their immediate family members and those living in the same household, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, officers, directors, contractors and agents are not eligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, a participant must:
- Join Instagram
- Follow us on instagram @thormxofficial
- Take your best pic and tag us @thormxofficial and #thoratthenationals
- Every “THORsday” following a round of the 2013 Nationals, we’ll pick our favorite photo with these tags and reward it’s creativity with a jersey autographed by one of our Thor athletes. So before, during and after a National weekend, make sure you get those creative juices flowing! We’ll open the photo submission period the Friday before a round and take entries until that following Monday.
- Didn’t win for Hangtown? We’ll pick a winner for every round!
Plus any and all entrants regardless of submission time will be automatically entered to win the grand prize at the end of the series: a VERGE HELMET.
A participant may set up an Instagram account by visiting www.instagram.com. An Instagram account is free of charge.
One (1) entry per round per participant. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In case of dispute, an entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Automated entries are prohibited and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
The photograph must be a participant’s sole creative work and must not incorporate ideas or work of any other person or material that would require the consent of a third party in any jurisdiction or under any applicable law, other than ThorMX product images. Without limitation, the design must not infringe or violation any trademark, copyright, publicity right, privacy or any other right of any other person or entity, under any applicable law.
INSTAGRAM CONTEST RESTRICTIONS: Photos may not contain, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Is obscene or offensive, endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or other people, products or companies;
- Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity other than Sponsor excluding only the ThorMX product images;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by any entity (including photographs and other works of art or images) excluding only the ThorMX product images;
- Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers other than Sponsor and the ThorMX product images;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation;
- Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person other than Sponsor and the ThorMX product images, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Promotes any particular political party, agenda or message; and/or
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information provided by a participant; human error; alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost. Illegible and incomplete entries are disqualified. All participants agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action resulting from or arising out of participation in the Contest or use of any prize as a condition of entry into the Contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False and/or deceptive entries or acts, including misrepresentation of age, shall render such entries ineligible. The laws of the State of Wisconsin apply to and govern this Contest and any claims must be raised and resolved in the state or federal courts of Rock County, Wisconsin. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Rules.
PRIZE: Each THORsday after a 2013 National, a Winner will be announced to receive a Thor jersey autographed by a Thor athlete (approximate retail value between $29.95 and $39.95). The Grand Prize Winner will receive a Thor Verge helmet (retail value is $324.95). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. All federal, state, local and any other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner.
The Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all entries received during the 2013 Motocross season and announced on Sponsor’s Instagram feed on or about August 30, 2013.
WINNER SELECTION: All entries will be judged and scored by a committee of judges selected by Sponsor. The judges will choose each Winner based on creativity and originality. The decision of the judges is final and non-appealable. All decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Contest. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days of issuance or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering the Contest and/or accepting a prize, Winner consents (except where prohibited) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner, without further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor will not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid, equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control.
GENERAL: By entering this Contest, participants agree that neither Sponsor, Twitter, Facebook nor Instagram shall be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
If for any reason, this Contest may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and the participant will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at www.thormx.com.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMTP BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WINNER LIST: For an Official Winner List, or a copy of these Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ThorMX / Instagram Contest, 2040 Gillespie Way, El Cajon, CA 92020-0908.